Installation of a residential UV system from Universal UV Solutions™ will improve indoor air quality (IAQ) by removing bacteria, odors, viruses and allergens from the central air system.
The Clear Blue® units create pure air, naturally and add an additional cleaning element to a standard
filtration system. Clear Blue® does this by using the natural elements of Ultra Violet
(UV) light that are also emitted by the sun. Through innovative, safe and
environmentally friendly practices, these UV air treatment systems cleanse
residential air without the use of harmful ozone. Clear Blue® is designed to meet the
growing consumer demand for clean air within the home.
Universal UV Solutions'™ Clear Blue® products can be installed and maintained in furnaces by your local contractor. Each separate unit is designed to provide optimum UV treatment of up to 2,000 square feet, so you can be rest assured that you are breathing the finest quality air throughout your home.
Other UV treatment products might be costly, and ultimately ineffective. However, the Universal UV Solutions™ Clear Blue® line contains a UV lamp is not only efficient, but is also extremely cost effective as a great addition to your filtration system.
The air quality inside your home may not be as clean as you think. Indoor air is constantly being recirculated through your heating and cooling system. Over time, the air becomes stagnant and serves as a breeding ground for yeast, mold and bacteria. These airborne microorganisms can cause a host of health problems, including allergies, asthma and upper respiratory infections.
Since you spend a good amount of time in your home, you want the air that you breathe to be as clean and pure as possible. About 80% of the particle matter in your air is actually dead skin cells. The remaining 20% is made up of over 350 different contaminants, such as smoke, viruses, mold spores, fungi, pet dander and chemical gases from carpet, furniture, or cleaning products.
Continually breathing bad air can cause a number of unpleasant and even dangerous health issues.
Ultraviolet light has the precise amount of energy needed to break apart organic molecular bonds. What does this mean for you? As the harmful germs and tiny organisms pass through the UV light of your whole house air purifier, their molecular structure is broken down in such a way that results in genetic damage, preventing them from reproducing.
UV light has this destructive effect on microorganisms and harmful pathogens, such as fungi, viruses, bacteria and other invisible invaders. It cleans your air much more effectively than other ordinary air filters on the market today.
A whole house air purifier runs through your central air conditioning and heating unit, disinfecting and sterilizing the air that passes through your vents. It also helps your system to function more efficiently by ridding it of mold, which increases the system's workload.
You can rest easy knowing that the air you breathe is fresh, clean and pure.
Clear Blue® Advanced Features
Clear Blue® Master Features
3" LCD-lit display provides:
Clear Blue® PCO Features
3" LCD-lit display provides: